Monday, February 23, 2009
Busy Busy!
We have had quite the busy week around here. Jacob learned how to clap and wave on Valentine's Day and I've been trying to get him to do it on film. Of course, he only does one or the other, but we are working on it. We celebrated Jacob's 10 month birthday this week! My dad upgraded to a Blackberry, so he sent me his LG Dare and I am so excited! I didn't think I would like the touch screen, but it's so fun! We are getting ready for a trip to Vegas this weekend! I am so excited! The guys are all going to the Shelby Nascar race. Mom and I are going to do fun girl stuff. It will be so nice to get out of Provo for a few days. We finished our taxes this weekend and we hope to get our return soon!! Having a kid sure boosted our return, so hooray for kids!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment