Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Little Crawler
My little Derek is officially crawling! I can't believe how fast this little guy is growing up. He's already starting to pull himself up on things, if it's in his range. He's crawling backwards, but he still gets around. One morning I left him on the living room floor with Jacob watching a movie while I went to shower. I came back and he was GONE! I found him tucked into the corner between the couches. He had backed himself in there and couldn't get out. It was pretty hilarious. I am still in shock that he's actually crawling, Jacob didn't crawl until 9 months, and here is my little 7 month old scootin around everywhere. Derek is a sweet baby, he loves to snuggle and be held tight. He also loves to eat HAIR, which is totally nasty. I have to pull my long hair back in the tightest bun I can manage and he still pulls it out and into his mouth. UGH! Just grosses me out. First thing he does when he sees his grandma is pull her curls into his mouth. He also loves his sock monkey which his grandma found for him a few weeks ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment