Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


I decided to post these pictures on father's day for two reasons:

 1.)  I am the proud father of these two boys, and they are cute as can be. 
I am not usually one to brag about anything, but bragging about your kids is okay. 
2.)  I wanted to post these for the grandfathers and great-grandfathers of these two wonderful boys as a token of my appreciation for the great influence they are on their families and these boys.
I never met my real father, but I was blessed to be raised by my grandfather and grandmother, Albert and Margaret Workman, and both were wonderful influences in my life. My grandfather's example has made me the father that I am today. 
I also want to thank Richard Winn, Jacob and Derek's grandfather, and Garrett Billings and Ray Winn, Jacob and Derek's great-grandfathers, for the example they set with their own families. They are also great examples of fatherhood.  

Happy Father's Day!






No comments: