Tuesday, September 11, 2012

10 months

My sweet boy is 10 months old already!  I just can't believe how fast the time has flown by!  We are a little off on our well-baby check ups, so Derek was almost 10 months when we went in.  He is 19.5 lbs, 29.75 inches which means he is tall and skinny.  He has a bit of a flat spot so the doctor told me I had to make a decision about getting a helmet or not.  I went to see the specialist and they told me that it wasn't that bad and he would grow out of it, so I'm relieved.  My baby started walking about a week before his 10 month birthday, which is pretty early.  He's still super wobbly, but he gets around when he wants to.  He loves to chase his brother and his mama around the house and gets super mad when he gets to where ever you are then you leave the room.  He's teething again, so sleep has been a challenge lately, but it is getting better.  Derek is not a good napper, he only sleeps 30 min-hour at a time during the day which makes things hard on me.  Thank heavens for swings!  He loves his momma and loves to snuggle.  We sure love this little baby bug!  



This is Derek's favorite place to go in the house- the bathroom.  Our bathroom is super small, so I'm always worried he will fall in there, but he loves it.  He'll sit at my feet while I'm getting ready or follow Jacob in.  


No comments: