Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Day!

I love pumpkin season! I love baking them, eating them, and looking at them. I always have a pumpkin day each year. Sometimes it's closer to Thanksgiving, but I always have one. This year I went pumpkin crazy! I baked 2 pumpkin pies, pumpkin cookies, and a new recipe for pumpkin bars. The pumpkin bars ended up more like a cake, but that was fine with me, this recipe ended up my favorite! Dustin worked a day shift so after work, we took Jacob to a pumpkin patch. Of course when we got in the car it started POURING rain down on us. I chose a patch further in the valley and by the time we got there, it had mostly stopped, so I was glad for that. Jacob loved getting out and running around. He even found his own baby pumpkin. I've also included a sneak peak of Jakey's Halloween costume! He's a Yodeler! It's hilarious!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

way cute costume! He looks the part!

Rachel said...

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies? YUMMY!!! If you have too many I know someone who would love to take a few off your hands :)

Tiffany said...

How cute! He's got a mischevious grin like he's got a funny secret.