Monday, September 28, 2009

Movin up!

Yesterday was Jacob's LAST sunday with me in Relief Society! After conference next week, the terror goes to NURSERY! I can't wait. No more dragging him off the piano, out of the curtians, or the music stand. I might actually get a chance to listen to a lesson again. He's a good boy, he's just in the curious, into everything stage and holding still for 3 hours (4 if we go to choir) is super difficult. I try to give him as much free reign as I can, but I can't have him disrupting the lesson.


My little guy is growing up!! He's learning 2-3 words a week right now. His latest include "baby" "toes" and "uh oh!" (ok, that one is not really a word, but it's still cute). I could have sworn he said zebra a few days ago, but I couldn't get a repeat performance, so it could have been a fluke.


Jacob has discovered flowers. It started with the dandelions. I pulled one up and blew on it and he liked that. So he started pulling all the dandelions up and eating them. I made Dustin google the little plants and they are not poisonous, actually quite good for you! Anyway, little did I know this would start a fascination with all flowers and he started pulling up my flower bed. Thank heavens it's almost winter and the flowers will die soon anyway.

He's a little goofball. We are having so much fun watching him grow!!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

NURSERY!!!! Hooray! I hope he loves it! You won't know what to do with yourself with all that...what's it called? Peace & quiet during church? ha ha!Enjoy it!