Saturday, August 29, 2009
Hogle Zoo!
Today was our first trip to the Zoo with Jacob! He absolutely LOVED it! Jacob got really excited about the animals that he recognized. Mostly, monkeys, cats, birds, the elephant and rhinos. He also took off after one of their ATVs... He was also introduced to a new food! Corn Dogs! I swear he didn't even take it away from his mouth until there was nothing left. He had his first ride on a carousel and really liked that! He enjoyed the train ride at the end, but I think he was too tired to really react much. Anyway, here are some pictures from our fun day! Dustin starts school again on Monday so this was probably our last outing of the summer.

















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your pictures are cute! I'm glad you had so much fun!
Love the pics. THanks!
Grandma Workman
Post a Comment