Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sleep Walker?

Here is a funny story. I went to bed as usual last night and woke up at 2 AM on the couch! I have no idea how I got to the couch and I've never done this before, so it's a mystery. I managed to get there without killing myself on any toys or furniture and I was talented enough to bring a blanket with me. I have the world's worst back ache today and I'm sure it's from spending a night on the couch.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

This is great! ha ha I love it, you ARE talented with your blanket and all! Ben sleep walks constantly and never remembers anything, I totally mess with him too, it's quite entertaining! love ya!

Aaron and Jaquelyn said...

That is so funny! The most amazing part is you didnt trip on somehting and fall! love ya lots. Im coming up your way next weekend, maybe ill see you!