A-Z Tagged
A- Attached Or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Dustin
C- Cake Or Pie: Probably Pie, anything with berries
D- Day Of Choice: Saturday, get to spend the whole day with my baby
E- Essential Item: Chapstick and burp rags
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Greatest Accomplishment: Child Birth
H- Hometown: Lompoc, CA
I- Indulgences: Books, I can't resist
J- January Or July: July
K- Kids: Just one, my little Jacob! He's almost 6 months old!
L- Life is Incomplete without: my family and laughter.
M- Marriage Date: April 8, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: just 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges....yum
P-Phobias or Fears: I HATE spiders. And most other bugs. I am mortified of throwing up, long story.
Q-Quotes: I'm not much of a quote person
R- Reason to Smile: my guys, a pretty sunset, a good choir, rain, wind in the trees, mountains, quading, a beautiful world.
S- Season: Spring because of all the new life
T- Tag five friends: Tagging is annoying but oh well...Gena, Kara, Tammy, Christina, Kristen
U-Unknown Fact about Me: I can make farting noises with my neck, oh so talented.
V- Very favorite store: Target
W- Worst Habit: biting my nails, I know I'm awful.
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: Ultra Sound
Y-Your Favorite Food: lasagna
Z- Your Zodiac sign: Taurus
No comments:
Post a Comment